With WIPUR rigid foams, Minova Carbo-Tech is offering its customers foam systems for a wide range of applications.
The WIPUR rigid foams are made by mixing two liquid components. They are used e.g. for hot and cold insulation.
The WIPUR foam contains neither CFCs nor partially halogenated HFCs. Carbon dioxide is used as blowing agent which is generated in a chemical reaction between both components.
WIPUR can be used for the following Applications:
- In-situ foam for the insulation of tanks, containers, pipelines, roofs etc.
- Prefabricated pipe insulations with PVC and aluminium casing
- Casting systems for insulating refrigerated display counters in the catering and food industry
- Panels as thermal walls for cold storage, cooling cells, garage doors etc.
- Glueing brick claddings in façade renovation
- Glueing working tops and pieces of furniture
- Super light-weight rigid foam for packaging
- Floral foam for dry flower arrangements
- Filling out cavities in boat building
Rigid Foam (508 kB)